Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sunday March

I am having a problem getting out of Saint Louis. LOL Is that not a familiar problem with me. I am going to end up leaving on Monday. I am going to ride up to my parents house and see about the trailer.

Well, if I don't go to DC first. I need to set up some stuff regarding the volunteer stuff that I do. I have the how to get there, but not the where to stay. LOL I have to call them in the morning.

Sometimes it's hard being the volunteer. LOL

I would enjoy going to DC and making sure that the staff that support the council and I are actually thinking in the same direction.

I have to leave the bike here in STL to go to DC. To do this, I have to find a safe parking place for it. Now, there is a back lot that is for long term parking, but I like where my bike is. It is right by the front door in a front lot in a parking space that isn't (gotta love how small the bike is) where people walk by it daily.

I am not sure when I will be back. I would like to lock up my bags and go out on the town for a night then leave. I miss the night life --well, not really the night life, but the community, the people to talk to.

The hot tub is free once again. LOL On weekends the swimming area is almost always overrun by kids. Especially here. It would be great if they had an hour for adults only. It can be hard to relax in a hot tub when the kids are running in and out and up and down continually jumping in the middle, etc grin.

On the other hand, if my grand kids were here, I would probably be a bit more tolerant.

Happy trails, Marty

No comments: