Thursday, April 5, 2007

Friday March 22, 2007

Well, I got up this early this morning and decided to hit the hot tub. I sat and soaked and thought about just how interesting my life is. From a resort in Texas with two thirty person hot tubs, a full craft area, (ceramics, sewing, woodworking) to Laredo where I hear back about a motorcycle trailer htat I really think I would like, to a couple of dive hotels to a training in a Hilton.

What a wonderful opportunity for contrast. My motorcycle is outside in the lot and I am thinking about going for a ride around the rainshowers.

People ask me if I miss my apartment, my home. Not really. I really, really miss my grandkids. Matt, Boo and Jenny are awesome kids and I can hardly wait until summer when I will have a chance to have them travel with me.

I am really enjoying having another training to do. Some people don't understand how I can like to do trainings so much. I really have no idea. It is something that is ingrained in my soul. I guess.

I like meeting new people and getting the chance to know them better. I like learning about them and then thinking about the impact that people have. Everyone we meet. has an impact on how our life goes on, if we let them have an impact.

I met some more of the new staff supporting the support group program. They are all really neat people. I look forwards to being a part of this movement.

I am trying to get a call set up for Tracy to talk with Michigan. Life's a challenge ;)

Happy trails, Marty

No comments: