Sunday, February 18, 2007

February 14, 2007

It's Valentines Day. I don't have a better (or worse) half, so I find myself at loose ends. I decide to stay at the campsite and read a couple of Nora Roberts Romances.

Actually, I have sat around and done a lot of reading. It is what I feel like doing right now.

I have thought a lot about celebrating Mardi Gras this year and decide that I would like to wait and do it either with friends or when I have a partner. Usually, I don't feel that way, I will go anywhere at any time and do just what I want to do.

Tomorrow I am going to go into Hammond and see if any of my bike parts are in. Then I am going to go see about making some kind of a rack. There is a Lowe's here. They should have something that I can use. (Or not. LOL)

I thought that I was leaving on Sunday, but instead after reading my receipt, realize that I have to leave on Saturday morning. That will really put me in a rush as there is a book at the Books a Million that I want to finish reading.

this is nothing new, the time thing. I have a terrible time, gauging time, dates, places to drive, etc. It is just incredibly frustrating, never knowing how to gauge time, especially when I am travelling.

Happy Trails, Marty

No comments: