Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday February 26, 2007

Today started out fairly well, but I didn't sleep well last night. I'm not sure why, but it seemed as if I was up and down all night. Usually when I can't sleep well and I am at home, I put on a movie that I know really well to try to help my mind become occupied in a different way. There aren't any movies on here that will do that.

I end up getting up fairly early and surfing the Internet for fun. I try to decide what to do tonight. There really isn't a great decision as I see it right now. I think a lot about my bike and whether it is OK.

I envision me flying down the road. After all, that is why I own a bike. The freedom of flying down a road.

I see Rob for a couple of minutes at breakfast, drink some tea and at noon I get a call wanting to know when I am going to vacate my room. So much for the clerk putting down that I wanted a late check-out, but they really were great about it when I told them that I would be out on the dot of two.

At two, I get over to the airport and sit there for another three hours. This time the plane loads. I was a little uptight as many of the flights for Philly weren't flying on time.

I sit on the plane and find a place to surf the Internet at the Charlotte airport. Then we fly on into Houston. It is well after midnight when I get my luggage and decide to repack and move on tonight. I want to go on over to Galveston, but find out hat the park is full. I don't know where to find the parks near Huston in the dark and the night is nasty with fog. Really nasty with fog.

Happy Trails, Marty

No comments: