Monday, March 12, 2007

Saturday, a day of meetings

Today, my day was filled with mind numbing meetings. Yesterday the day officially went from eight AM until nine PM. I had added three hours onto that. Then had to get my room broken into twice on top of it.

Somehow that made my day seem much longer, LOL. One thing good is that part of teh crunch time regarding the strategic plan is over. I like the new plan, but the time that one takes is incredible. What an experience it can be.

We had dinner and I was thrilled to be sitting by Anand. He is just so awesome and I seldom seem to have the opportunity, (or time) to get to talk with him.

Then later, I got to spend time with Suzanne, Kathryn and Harriett. Absolutely awesome.

A lot of people are flying out tonight, but I didn't have the opportunity to do that. My mom is picking me up at the airport and she goes to bed much earlier than I could have made it in.

About midnight I go to my room and start to read a manual that I wanted to check over. I am too tired to finish it all up tonight, but get quite a lot of it done.

Happy trails, Marty

No comments: