Sunday, March 4, 2007

Saturday February 23, 2007

The place here is really great. The training is going well.

My cell phone is operating on an extended network setting which means that I pay extra for every minute and my Verizon Wireless Card is operable, but intermittent at times. I have to periodically hang up and then dial back in. And posting to the blog is fairly impossible so this will end up happening later than I like it to. Playing catchup when one is trying to make a daily blog is a bear.

I keep thinking about how it seems as if most of Texas is angry at/with me. It's frustrating as I don't really have the connections I need, but have hope that on March 5, I will be able to meet someone who can get some of them to me. I know that it is a misunderstanding, but can't figure out how to fix it.

And after I fix it, will I be able to recover from it? Maybe, maybe not. As I am tired, frustrated and discouraged, I think that I might head on down to Pharr and try to figure out how I can best recover. I can always go to Corpus as it is under 200 miles away. That's just a short toodle.

I really need to hit a church that is compatible with what I believe. In Mississippi there were none near me and in Louisiana, I didn't have the money or way to travel until I had replaced some of the parts I ended up missing. It's hard to have that spiritual side of me run down. It doesn't usually happen, but it has been a long time.

I am thrilled to be here with everyone, that does help, but I miss having like minded people around that I can discuss why things are going wrong at this time. There is a church in Pharr, and one in Corpus that might meet my needs. I so hate feeing needy. I am going to have to purchase the books again to help me move along in the way that I need to. I don't have access to enough of the tools that I need to maintain on my own.

Anyone else here want to play "Wouldn't it be nice......? Being lonesome in a crowd is strange. LOL

Happy Trails, Marty

No comments: