Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tuesday March 20, 2007

I get to OKC before noon, and set myself up to look at backpacking equipment. There are three or four stores in OKC that handle overruns, etc. And there is always Backwoods. I check the phone book to see if it is still there. It is, but has changed locations.

I grab a map, and head out to find the stores.

There is a Sam's Club just down the road. I head out for a hot dog and pop.

I spend an hour or so in Backwoods. I look at a new cooking system that is better on energy, not too expensive and is well rated in the backpackers equipment guide.

Next I head to the clearance stores. There isn't anything that I really want at this time, but there is quite a bit that I might be able to use later after I pick up the trailer.

I am heading out tomorrow and looking forwards to seeing some friends. Maybe over that bottle of wine. Then maybe I can figure out where my wires became so crossed.

Other people are waiting on a call from me so I can tell them what is happening or not happening. Maybe i should look at how I am asking for this confusion to come into my life.

It's interesting about all the LOA stuff being on TV. I like the stuff that comes out of abraham better, but the LOA being all over is really strange to me. I felt like I was the only one for so very long. LOL

Happy Trails, Marty

No comments: