Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Riders On Adventure: Women on Motorcycles

Riders On Adventure: Women on Motorcycles

I enjoyed this post. It is a good one. There are many serious riders who ride their own, but sometimes they are not so easy to find, at least when I am looking for someone to ride with.

I'll comment more tonight, but right now, I am going to go to breakfast, then to wally world to buy a seat pad, LOL

I spent some more time reading the Riders On Adventure Blog;

KW shoots some awesome pics, wish I had that kind of talent LOL, but what I like the best is that she really rides. I talk to a lot of people who have bikes but don't ride a whole lot. I would like to meet her. She sounds like fun, so KW, if you make it to Michigan this year or next look me up. If I start to read that we are in the same area, maybe there will be a drink waiting for you.

There are a lot of people who read my blog that like to live vicariously through me, well--if you want a bigger adventure, read KW's blog Riders on Adventure also.

Happy Trails,

Marty

No comments: