Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday January 28, 2007 Memphis Training Pics

Thank you, NAMI Tennessee for the absolutely awesome time. I can't, absolutely can't tell you just how much I enjoyed meeting all of you and getting to work with all of you was the best. As Michael would say "you guys rock."

Here are the pics that I promised people from the Memphis Training. If you don't want the pic left up, please let me know marty@martyraaymakers.com


I'll add words later, I want to catch a nap. (I am currently using the m's as text holders, blogger can be a pita, sometimes) PITA=Pain in the Assets-or another word should you be so inclined.


mm


mm


The shirt says "Elvis has left the building". And, NAMI TN, thanks so much for the shirt. I really needed another one.


mm


mm


mm





mm






mm






mm






mm






mm



mm






mm






mm






mm






mm







b

No comments: